Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply.com Reviews and Discussion

Super fast. Would have been nice to know there was some holiday? Causing a delay. Good speed in replying. But maybe have it posted there's a 10 day delay. Hope it comes when promised and in the quality I've read about.

hello. do you mean Spectrum warehouse? yes sorry ,for delay
we offer shipping of other brands if you need the order faster
the shipper got in hospital so the unpredictable holidays

Super fast. Would have been nice to know there was some holiday? Causing a delay. Good speed in replying. But maybe have it posted there's a 10 day delay. Hope it comes when promised and in the quality I've read about.

i have never used quality like @domestic-supply.com has so quality should always be the best of the best

Hello everyone! my name is Greg ) I am the owner of domestic-supply.com shop ) I provide US domestic shipping, you will never have any problems with customs or police! All my products are legit (most of products have verification codes), and I guarantee the quality of them. I am here to provide you only the best products and the best service!
I accept all most popular payment options - Moneygram (minimum order 200$+), Western union (500$+), Ria money transfers (100$minimum), Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (no minimum).
We ship the same day we pick up your money and provide tracking number within 24h. Shipping time by priority mail shipping usually is 2-5 business days. The fastest payment method is Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If you need help with buying bitcoin or any other questions - don't hesitate to contact me
I never take time to write review unless I had a really bad experience or a really good one. Domestic Supply is top notch. Their communication, legit products, lighting fast shipping is above and beyond what I expected. They even gave me free products. In the past couple months I have sent over $5k. Good people at DS.

Hello Greg,

I was hoping you could provide me with some insight into the order I placed on the 2nd of this month, which was 14 days ago. I originally paid via Western Union. However, I was then informed that there were issues with picking up MTCNs. This happened 10 days later, and despite repeatedly contacting you via email, I received no explanation.

It has now been 2 weeks, and I have just received my tracking number, which shows the status as “label prepared but item not yet received.” This whole experience has been a nightmare, as I’ve struggled to get straight answers and had to reach out to other forums and people for information. Please reach back out to me.

You know I totally chewed out the wrong person. I went through a separate sites domestic supply!! Sorry about that! I’m leaving a hard lesson

Just a small TD from Domestic-Supply. I think it came in three days! They're the Goat! Small Fry is over here getting ready for his Recomp cycle to go into the new year
IMG_2464.jpg

Back
Top Bottom