Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-supply.com Zelle payments

Just an update. First off when I said “Madoff’d” lol. I meant by Citibank being hacked or whatever. Not DS. Anyway. Anyone using Zelle through their banking app should try and order in beginning of week so you’ll get your order/transaction # quickly. On weekend, it takes a couple days to post or you can call and ask for it after Saturday. Anyway. Thanks DS and also for giving this option. BTC is great and all but there’s times where if you wait a day, you can actually lose money with the stock being so up/down. :).

Just an update. First off when I said “Madoff’d” lol. I meant by Citibank being hacked or whatever. Not DS. Anyway. Anyone using Zelle through their banking app should try and order in beginning of week so you’ll get your order/transaction # quickly. On weekend, it takes a couple days to post or you can call and ask for it after Saturday. Anyway. Thanks DS and also for giving this option. BTC is great and all but there’s times where if you wait a day, you can actually lose money with the stock being so up/down. :).

It's your bank not domestic-supply.com bro :) honestly I still prefer to use bitcoin. You can get bitcoin in a few days and totally anonymous after sending.

bitcoin is very volatile, especially for americans who are used to a stable currency. this is why i recommend always putting an extra 10% into your bitcoin to cover a drop in price

Greg always does his best for everyone and as you can see, puts the customer first... thanks for sharing bro

Definitely. Once I saw what I typed, I knew I had to reply being thorough. All sources here are the best and I’ve tried MANY and also personal. Especially DS! I think the reason my bank did that was bc it was like my second time using Zelle, and it was for a couple hundred. Anyway. I’ll post up a touchdown pic on a couple days. Thank you DS.

Greg is the man. Just use bitcoin

Back
Top Bottom