Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Supply cycle

Sorry guys it’s been awhile. With the holidays, job transitions and taking care of my lady just made it chaotic for me to jump back in here to update. Last 3-4 weeks I’ve done more cardio and cut back on my carbs to strip of some fat to take advantage of the muscle preserves process going end of my cycle. Have a week and half left on deca and will keep my test dose around 400 for couple of weeks after dropping deca before going back to my cruise. Added Clen as I had to order more. Of course that package was nicely sealed and secretive and got it in 5 days (normally takes 3-4, max) but do to holidays I’m sure the PO was backed up. Much appreciated of DS, as always. The Clen just makes me drench in sweat lol. I also love it as a pre workout even tho I follow the 2 day on/off protocol. I do experience better results doing it that way versus 2 weeks on/off. Everyone is diff but if you haven’t tried it, give it a chance. It’s easier to keep up without missing a dose or trying to figure out when start back or get off. I will post pics in next couple days as I’m down to 221. Hope you all had a good, safe holidays! I’ll be back soon!!!

Thanks again to D-S! You rock for making me rock!

Sorry guys it’s been awhile. With the holidays, job transitions and taking care of my lady just made it chaotic for me to jump back in here to update. Last 3-4 weeks I’ve done more cardio and cut back on my carbs to strip of some fat to take advantage of the muscle preserves process going end of my cycle. Have a week and half left on deca and will keep my test dose around 400 for couple of weeks after dropping deca before going back to my cruise. Added Clen as I had to order more. Of course that package was nicely sealed and secretive and got it in 5 days (normally takes 3-4, max) but do to holidays I’m sure the PO was backed up. Much appreciated of DS, as always. The Clen just makes me drench in sweat lol. I also love it as a pre workout even tho I follow the 2 day on/off protocol. I do experience better results doing it that way versus 2 weeks on/off. Everyone is diff but if you haven’t tried it, give it a chance. It’s easier to keep up without missing a dose or trying to figure out when start back or get off. I will post pics in next couple days as I’m down to 221. Hope you all had a good, safe holidays! I’ll be back soon!!!

Thanks again to D-S! You rock for making me rock!

I would like to see your pic, can you share your update for 2023?

D-S does rock big time

I would like to see your pic, can you share your update for 2023?

D-S does rock big time

Currently 221. Been off deca for awhile and cruising at 150/wk t-e. Still maintaining around same weight at 221. Loving the 80mcg-2days on/off along the way. Still drenching sweat and full energy thru workouts that don’t even need a pre workout. Feeling great all around…

B325860D-2131-4582-82CD-60F157EAAE05.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Of course the pic is upside down….:mad:

Currently 221. Been off deca for awhile and cruising at 150/wk t-e. Still maintaining around same weight at 221. Loving the 80mcg-2days on/off along the way. Still drenching sweat and full energy thru workouts that don’t even need a pre workout. Feeling great all around…

View attachment 14478

- - - Updated - - -

better use imgbb.com to upload photos bro)

View attachment 14478

- - - Updated - - -

very powerful body, your abs coming in while you're getting bigger

Back
Top Bottom