Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Supply cycle

The oils been very smooth and the injections been painless. Felt stronger the last 2 days but hard to believe I’m already feeling the strength unless it’s the var creeping in. Maybe it’s mental but will find out more in next few days. Going back to PIP, never had any issues with DS products except with prop but even it wasn’t bad. Obviously many of you guys stand by DS 100% like I do. Glad you all been having the same super positive experience as I. Will report back on progress soon. Thanks again guys!

The oils been very smooth and the injections been painless. Felt stronger the last 2 days but hard to believe I’m already feeling the strength unless it’s the var creeping in. Maybe it’s mental but will find out more in next few days. Going back to PIP, never had any issues with DS products except with prop but even it wasn’t bad. Obviously many of you guys stand by DS 100% like I do. Glad you all been having the same super positive experience as I. Will report back on progress soon. Thanks again guys!

D-S oils are great quality and you'll get great results, keep going strong

Just saw someone’s thread here asking of DS’s anavar and have to say strength has increasing noticeably the last 4 days. Insane to already be feeling it being it’s just over a week now. Quite impressed! Don’t want to get too carried away here but feel as I’m looking drier. I was thinking I was ahead of myself with my strength few days ago but no, it was for real. I’ll see if I’m correct the next couple of days as far as looking more dry

Domestic supply oils are always smooth and painless.

Can you share some diet and training with us?

bros hows your meals doing?

Meals very consistent with timing and exactly what I eat everyday. Sunday being my off day may be slightly different but not much, if anything. This is my typical daily eating routine:

*4am*

Black coffee
2 whole eggs (off my farm) and 10 whites
Cream of rice- half cup
Lightly sprinkled Himalayan salt

~ workout 1.5hrs/ 17 post cardio~

*730am*

Immediately after cardio drink cup of 100# OJ and Pineapple juice

*8am*

8-10oz ground chicken or Turkey
Med baked potato

*845am* .5-1hr nap (most days)

*1030am*

8oz ground chicken
1/2 cup white rice
Small organic spring mixed salad w/ vinegar

*1pm*

2 whole eggs/10 whites
1/2 cup cream of rice

*330pm*

8oz ground chicken
Small sweet potato
Small organic spring mixed salad w/ vinegar

*6pm*

10oz fish
Cup of steamed broccoli

Pre bed snack power crunch bar vanilla, bday cake or peanut butter choc 20 protein/15 carb
(4gm sugar)

8-830 bed

Purified water throughout day. Sip during meals and up 30 mins post to keep from interfering the digestive process. Other than that drink regularly .75-1 gal/day. Also walk 10-15 mins after each meals (most of time).

Thanks guys. Hope this helps. Any questions let me know

- - - Updated - - -

LOUD n CLEAR

Of course sleep as well

I was a little off since yesterday. Slight cold, no energy or motivation but still hit the gym this morning and my increased strength carried me thru my workout. Shocked how quick var has kicked in making me much stronger. Really thought I was gonna have a crappy workout. Very impressed!

Sorry guys. I was sick like a dog. Doing better but still not 100%. Now just a little congestion and some cough, worse at night. Had a bad cold. A lot of crap been going around so not sure if from that or what. My weight is up to 229.8 this morning. Feeling full while still dry. Still been hitting the gym and sluggish even tho really strong. Gonna post pics here next couple of days. Yeah, if it wasn’t for the drastic increased strength I prob would have skipped some workouts. Crazy how a part of me says stay home and be a bum but the other part telling me, get in the gym and see what I have. Lol. This var is good stuff. Deca should be saying hello any day now….

Back
Top Bottom