Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Supply cycle

Farmer

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
I’ve been using DS for countless of years with pleasing results and I feel I owe them my experience via a log here. First, I’ve been off everything for awhile bc of my job and family and new home (moved other side of state). Now I’m ready to get back in a roll in doing something I love. I’m 46 and currently 219 with 5’10” frame. Will be doing test (500/wk/16 weeks follow by self trt), deca(400/wk/14 weeks) and anavar (50/day/7wks) while doing 2 on 1 off Clen. I received them yesterday, 3 days after putting the order in. Very quick and well secured packaging. I hit the gym 6 day split, high volume. Can’t preach enough the importance of muscle mind connection with every rep of every exercise you do. Diet super clean. Never eat out. Haven’t had outside food in months, can’t say exactly how long. It’s a diff maker. I’ve always kept carbs low (white rice is staple) with a targeting macros of 300p/300-400c/50-75f. Will keep progress here with updated pics

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the compounds I’ve ordered from DS and will be starting

28C6A236-6D50-40D3-9B7C-EEB162CE90D8.jpgC6E10F87-5715-460A-A2BF-3AFF160536FD.jpg

Attachments

• FF60970E-4AA0-4589-B6E8-E99BDE1A428C.jpg
    FF60970E-4AA0-4589-B6E8-E99BDE1A428C.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 85
I’ve been using DS for countless of years with pleasing results and I feel I owe them my experience via a log here. First, I’ve been off everything for awhile bc of my job and family and new home (moved other side of state). Now I’m ready to get back in a roll in doing something I love. I’m 46 and currently 219 with 5’10” frame. Will be doing test (500/wk/16 weeks follow by self trt), deca(400/wk/14 weeks) and anavar (50/day/7wks) while doing 2 on 1 off Clen. I received them yesterday, 3 days after putting the order in. Very quick and well secured packaging. I hit the gym 6 day split, high volume. Can’t preach enough the importance of muscle mind connection with every rep of every exercise you do. Diet super clean. Never eat out. Haven’t had outside food in months, can’t say exactly how long. It’s a diff maker. I’ve always kept carbs low (white rice is staple) with a targeting macros of 300p/300-400c/50-75f. Will keep progress here with updated pics

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the compounds I’ve ordered from DS and will be starting

View attachment 14156View attachment 14157

Amazing look and cycle is sweet.

Let's see you keep this Log going. You going to post your diet and training for us?

D-S is AAA+ I'm glad you shared this and can you put up a full log daily as you go

Sorry, didn’t realized pics were small and sideways. Hope this helps. Yes, will keep log up to date. Thanks guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 59
My current 6-day split looks like this:

Mon- hams and shoulders/traps
Tues- chest and tris
Wed- back and bis
Thurs- quads and shoulders
Fri- chest and tris
Sat- back and bis

EOD or EO2D I target abs and calves in later afternoons

Cardio. I do 15-17 mins elliptical post workout. Body’s metabolism is already high from resistance training so when doing cardio immediately afterwards your body goes in fat burning mode. Good time to do them to get lean. I also walk 10-15 mins after every meals. This helps the body digest the foods consumed, for better processing. I’m telling you, diff maker if you haven’t tried it out.

I eat ground turkey/chicken, fish, eggs and once a week, briskets. Reason behind ground chicken/turkey is it’s easier to digest versus chicken/turkey breasts. Remember the easier to digest, the more your body about to process the nutrients. When consuming eggs I do 2 whole and 8 whites. Fish is varieties from tuna, salmon and trout.

As mentioned earlier, white rice is staple source of carbs. Steamed white rice (rice maker), white rice bread and cream of rice (mainly with eggs). Seldom I have fruits, mainly post workout which is 100% oj (fortified with vit D) and 100% pineapple juice. I mixed and have 10 mins post workouts.

Fats. Simple. What’s in my source of protein along with almond butter and avocados. Almond butter I have a full teaspoon pre bed. Every once in awhile I’ll have during the day when I don’t feel full after a meal.

Sleep. I can’t begin to tell you the importance of sleeping. I’ll tell my clients don’t come in to workout if lack of sleep previous night. Body hormones go out of whack. Gotta keep it in control for normal body functioning especially when consuming foods. I sleep 7-8hrs a night while trying to get in 30-60 min nap during day, mostly post workouts after meal.

Water. We all know how important it is to keep body hydrated especially the risk of injuries when lifting heavy while muscles are dry. I target .75 to full gallon of water a day.

Thanks you all for following my log. I’m putting down what works for me from experiences. What works for me with weight training, cardio, dieting, sleep, etc doesn’t mean it will work for you. It took me awhile to figure myself out as I try to make the most of it. Also, bloodwork very important guys. Not just after cycle but during the peak. Your health should be a priority. Just because you look fine on the outside doesn’t mean you’re good on the inside. Those organs need full function to keep the body healthy. Donate blood every once in awhile. I do every 6 months., whether I cycle or not. You’re getting rid of bad cells and body regenerating new, fresh cells. Hope this helps. Any questions please feel free to ask. Can’t thank DS to getting me to where I am today. Yes I’ve been off for awhile but the permanent gains I’ve made over the years have been very pleasing. I thank you all for being here.

Cannot go wrong with our approved sources!

Back
Top Bottom