Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply nice injectables

Seditin

Wanted to reach out and say that these guys have some of the best quality gear i have ever used
Very smooth injectables from domestic supply
I am using their testosterone cypionate and don’t even feel the injection. Like nothing happened
I used to dread injecting too

Wanted to reach out and say that these guys have some of the best quality gear i have ever used
I am using their testosterone cypionate and don’t even feel the injection. Like nothing happened

Great injectables from Domestic supply always, he has the top pharma grade Ive seen

Greg from Domestic supply is one of the most respected guys here, true trust

we all support domestic supply because they are the best in the business

they currently have a bunch of ZPHC brand in stock. it is great, i ordered some of it and will post up pics

They have a great rep for a reason

That is great to hear. There are countless reviews and posts about how great they are all the way around. For me, my best experiences have always come with them

Thank you for posting your review. Domestic Supply is as top level as you can get from products to customer service to having the widest variety of top name brands!

Back
Top Bottom