Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestic supply not shipped yet

roshuel

I placed an order at domestic supply on the 12th and I don’t think its shipped yet
is there anyone on here who is their rep that can look into it for me
I’m sure everything is cool but its just that I live with people and don’t want someone
seeing what I am ordering

have you contacted greg about it? why would you not contact a rep as opposed to making a public post asking for a rep to contact you? that makes no sense.. if you had an issue at any other place, would you not be contacting customer service? this makes no sense on how you are handling it...

I placed an order at domestic supply on the 12th and I don’t think its shipped yet
I’m sure everything is cool but its just that I live with people and don’t want someone

You should contact Greg at domestic supply directly maybe your emails not coming in

Or you can contact them direct

hello. what is your order number? did you check your spam folder? if you have yahoo - it's usual thing
we ship all orders

Orders are shipped very fast with Domestic-Supply so that seems odd. Please come back here and post your update. Greg has reached out but I haven't seen another response from OP yet.

You should always contact Greg or a rep if there is any confusion as to what is going on and you will always get a very timely response

Back
Top Bottom