Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply ships fast?

Runara

I really like the domestic supply line up and I'm going to be placing an order with them but I just had a quick question about their shipping situation
like how fast do they ship their products? the last Source I used to look like 3 weeks just to ship the product out. I don't want to wait that long I'm in a rush

I really like the domestic supply line up and I'm going to be placing an order with them but I just had a quick question about their shipping situation
like how fast do they ship their products? the last Source I used to look like 3 weeks just to ship the product out. I don't want to wait that long I'm in a rush

Domestic supply ships within a few days, and packages get there 7 days or so. I had my pack from Greg in 6 days.

Domestic is the first word in the name brother! They extremely fast and beyond that, you dont have to worry about any customs issues or those kinds of delays etc... Domestic Supply is the absolute best!

Back
Top Bottom