Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DS New Lineup Thoughts

kingls1

What is everyones thoughts on the new DS lineup ? I have been using them for sometime - however, the new lineup to me just straight up sucks. All the good stuff is gone and nothing but UGL junk is on the shelf.

What is everyones thoughts on the new DS lineup ? I have been using them for sometime - however, the new lineup to me just straight up sucks. All the good stuff is gone and nothing but UGL junk is on the shelf.

I honestly don't understand the hate. Domestic supply isn't forcing you to buy 1 brand or the other. D-S restocked with some trusted brands, which is better then him being out of stock.

If you don't like those brands, don't buy them and wait for zphc or another brand to be back in stock.

Nothing in the d-s shop is mandatory and there is no gun to your head bro. You pick what you'd like, it's free choice.

I personally like the new D-S restock and I trust Greg with his decisions and respect him.

I honestly don't understand the hate. Domestic supply isn't forcing you to buy 1 brand or the other. D-S restocked with some trusted brands, which is better then him being out of stock.

If you don't like those brands, don't buy them and wait for zphc or another brand to be back in stock.

Nothing in the d-s shop is mandatory and there is no gun to your head bro. You pick what you'd like, it's free choice.

I personally like the new D-S restock and I trust Greg with his decisions and respect him.

I will say, your response is quite interesting.

Interesting, when domestic supply was low stock guys complained, and when he restocks they complain, I guess no win

personally Greg and D-S has my suport, I would say the new gear is some of the best on the market

the new brands have been around for many many years and are tested and vetted

you can try them out yourself by picking up some test and running it a few weeks and getting bloods done.

I vouch for them 100%

in fact you will get credits for posting pics of your gear and posting bloodwork

I haven't heard of any negative reviews of the actual products. I trust they are all top quality or Greg would not carry them at Domestic-Supply. Maybe give some of them a try, get bloods, log it, and see what the results are.

Do you have evidence that ANY of these brands "suck"

Bloodwork, bad experiences etc? Where can you prove there is anything wrong with these brands? If you can, i just like everyone else would like to see the evidence behind it OR is this assumption?

Ultima especially is well known and so many people have had great experiences with it.. i have some on hand as well... Greg can fill you in on all the brands better than anyone but these are ALL top brands

I agree that Ultima and Pharmaqo greats brands... The others .... eghhhh. I have not noticed they had Pharmaqo until you guys mentioning it.

Back
Top Bottom