Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everything out of stock domestic supply?

badrl39

Lol what is going on with their website? Seems like almost everything is out of stock
This is like my number one source I've ever used and I'm wondering when they'll be back in stock. Come on JP and Dylan, you both are reps can you talk to the owner and get things back?

Lol what is going on with their website? Seems like almost everything is out of stock
This is like my number one source I've ever used and I'm wondering when they'll be back in stock. Come on JP and Dylan, you both are reps can you talk to the owner and get things back?

You're wrong. Literally the first page of injectables is 90% in stock

Domestic supply is fully restocked right now, make sure you goto domestic-supply.com the correct website

we are restocked!!!

check out the site now, everything is back in stock. please check out domestic-supply.com

what do you need,bro? everything and more is in stock. and soon even more

This is just not true whatsoever.. .there is constant restocks going on from what I see from updates and looking on the site... in fact , new brands have even been added... Odin and Ultima were added and are top brands

There is stock updated constantly as well as new products coming in. There are several new items that I see in stock and Greg is always doing his best to give everyone the best and most options possible!

Back
Top Bottom