Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg at domestic supply

emers20on

Domestic-supply is very lucky to have a great guy like greg working for them
I had some questions about my order and he was so quick to respond. I woke up at 5 a.m. and check my inbox and he had messaged me after I emailed the night before. This is great service and I will definitely be using them in the future

Greg is the owner, so you dealt directly with him. I have said it a million times that he is just an all around excellent and amazing person in general! He truly looks out and cares for all of his customers and I am very happy you were able to see that first hand!

Greg is well known for his amazing customer service and care! Thank you for the great feedback and I am very pleased to see you had such a great experience with him and Domestic Supply!

- - - Updated - - -

Greg is well known for his amazing customer service and care! Thank you for the great feedback and I am very pleased to see you had such a great experience with him and Domestic Supply!

Placing my order with them today, hoping all goes well. I will update soon. Getting bloods tomorrow. Going to use money gram for the purchase via DS. Thank you guys.

Domestic-supply is very lucky to have a great guy like greg working for them
I had some questions about my order and he was so quick to respond. I woke up at 5 a.m. and check my inbox and he had messaged me after I emailed the night before. This is great service and I will definitely be using them in the future

Greg has great service. Domestic-supply.com is an amazing brand.

Greg you are so cool I always like how you take care of customers

Back
Top Bottom