Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Had some domestic supply questions

Uavei32

I went on domestic-supply.com website
Haven’t been on there in a while
I see they offer both domestic and international. Can you explain what the difference is?
Another thing is I am looking to buy deca durabolin and/or NPP which is phenylpropionate
I'm not seeing any options for either on their website. maybe I'm just looking at the wrong thing or it's listed under something else please help

I see they offer both domestic and international. Can you explain what the difference is?
Another thing is I am looking to buy deca durabolin and/or NPP which is phenylpropionate
I'm not seeing any options for either on their website. maybe I'm just looking at the wrong thing or it's listed under something else please help
you dont know what it means between domestic and international??? if you dont know what that means, how could you ever use a steroid??? you dont know what international means??? i really really really would reconsider everything if you dont know the difference... i mean, right when you go to the website it gives you an option to pick international or domestic... if you live in the united states, its rather obvious you are not international... im lost on this... seriously, its concerning to say the least

not to mention, all you have to do is go to injectables and click on nandrolones and deca and npp are right there.. if you really know this little about anything , and thats just general life facts, how on earth could you ever be using a steroid? you will kill yourself... seriously..

Contact them and ask

This is all rather common sense so I am also confused as to how you could not understand this? Nandrolones are clearly and easily listed on the site and international is obviously for international buyers and domestic is for the United States. I am not sure how you are not understanding this but as Dylan said, it is quite worrisome than something so basic is not translating to you

Domestic is for USA only

International is for outside usa

If you're domestic, order only via the domestic section of the website.

Domestic supply is GOLD+ and fully trusted to supply

International is not domestic
domestic is local only for us

hello.
domestic means the order will be shipped within USA. shipping time is 3-5 business days
international - the order will be shipped abroad. shipping time is 14-21 business days

Back
Top Bottom