Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making large orders domestic supply

lionker

I had a question about using domestic Supply if that is okay
my first question is if I make a large order will they fill the whole thing or do I have to split my orders up?
If they do fill the whole thing will they ship it in one package or do they split up the packages in case there is an issue with it being lost or stolen

my first question is if I make a large order will they fill the whole thing or do I have to split my orders up?
If they do fill the whole thing will they ship it in one package or do they split up the packages in case there is an issue with it being lost or stolen

I think if it's a big order they split up the packages for safety, that's not a problem at all.

You can ask them to split and ship it too.

yes domestic supply are professionals when it comes to shipping
they know how to do it where it keeps you safe and discreet

go ahead and place the order and they will take care of the rest and you don't worry.

hello. how big order are your going to order? better contact me by email or PM) I will explain you everything)

Back
Top Bottom