Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my domestic supply results

pathano29

I ordered from domestic-supply.com
easy to use website
they had just what I wanted in stock
I got my hands on testosterone, dianabol and deca durabolin
ran them for 12 weeks. Great results. Went from 165 pounds to 185 pounds. I know it isn’t all muscle but I look crazy good

easy to use website
ran them for 12 weeks. Great results. Went from 165 pounds to 185 pounds. I know it isn’t all muscle but I look crazy good

Domestic supply orals and injectables are very high quality, trust them

easy to use website

great brother) if next time you will make log - I can provide you frebies)

Great products as usual but dont forget to add some N2guard!

easy to use website

they also have some great anavar in stock right now. ZPHC brand. try that out too

easy to use website

Great news

That is great to hear. There are countless reviews and posts about how great they are all the way around. For me, my best experiences have always come with them

Thank you for posting your review. Domestic Supply is as top level as you can get from products to customer service to having the widest variety of top name brands!

Its mostly muscle bro. 5 lbs water maybe. Depends if u ran ai. Its a good cycle. If ran right its not alot of water. Ppl hugely over exaggerate all the time

Back
Top Bottom