Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New brands at domestic supply?

jhorlof

noticing on the website there are several new brands
can you shed some light on some of these and if you tried them before
seems like some of these brands are ones that I've never heard of. What experience do you have using them and do you still recommended the source

If, as you say they ARE new then it's unlikely that guys will have bought them via Domestic as yet. That said DS is a highly regarded AAS site here and I'd trust them to only sell good solid products.

Something else: I've never really been a 'brand' or label kinda guy (with only a few exceptions). If there are 3 brands of test cyp, for example, and they all contain the stated dose in a nice carrier liquid then it ought not to matter what brand you use.

Last edited:
noticing on the website there are several new brands
can you shed some light on some of these and if you tried them before
seems like some of these brands are ones that I've never heard of. What experience do you have using them and do you still recommended the source

I saw the new brands on D-S. They are all legit, Ultima pharma around for ages and Domestic supply is around for 20 years, so you can trust them easy.

the new brands aren't new at all

they have been around for a long time and many of us have used them.

they are only new to domestic supply, but they have a long track record and they are vetted. I've tried them and can confirm they are g2g

I tried multiple brands from domestic supply, all highest quality
I openly trust and respect Greg for years

These are well known brands especially ultima... i have some odin and ultima that i just got that i will be running... test cyp and anavar so i will give feedback on them but these are excellent brands

Back
Top Bottom