Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pending order domestic supply

warryl

Just wondering why my pending order with domestic supply was taking a while
Been like 4 days and its still pending after i sent the money
Last order they shipped it out within 2 days, is the shipping delayed this month ?

well if you ordered over the weekend or on friday you got to give them a chance to ship it right?

I bet if you check now its already shipped.

PM me your order # and i will be able to help you, let us know. otherwise check again and i bet you will see it shipped already and you are good to go.

they always ship fast!

Last order they shipped it out within 2 days, is the shipping delayed this month ?

I takes about 2-3 days to process your order, dont worry D-S is legit and will ship your order no problem.

well if you ordered over the weekend or on friday you got to give them a chance to ship it right?

I bet if you check now its already shipped.

PM me your order # and i will be able to help you, let us know. otherwise check again and i bet you will see it shipped already and you are good to go.

they always ship fast!

Jason has you covered.

please PM me your email address and order number

You have nothing to ever be concerned about with domestic supply. They are the most trusted company you are going to find and are on top of things at all times

Back
Top Bottom