Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning to buy isotretinoin is it legit?

Mamba305

Hi I’m new here and never shopped at D-S before. I need isotretinoin which is accutane for some oil control due to my testosterone cycle. Can anyone vouch if this product they carry is legit and works? Thanks so much!

Hi I’m new here and never shopped at D-S before. I need isotretinoin which is accutane for some oil control due to my testosterone cycle. Can anyone vouch if this product they carry is legit and works? Thanks so much!

I think domestic supply has accutane, check their website

Plenty will.

yes, bro - I guarantee the quality of all my products. you can always test them - post lab results and earn store credit)

Back
Top Bottom