Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pleased with domestic supply

Sefio

I'm usually not one to heap praise on any company or service that I pay money for because that's what I expect as a cranky consumer. After trying out domestic-supply on here i must admit they went above and beyond with my first steroid order ever.
Great service
And great products

I'm usually not one to heap praise on any company or service that I pay money for because that's what I expect as a cranky consumer. After trying out domestic-supply on here i must admit they went above and beyond with my first steroid order ever.
Great service
And great products

thank you for your review )

Great service
And great products

Domestic-supply is good, high quality and best out there for legit pharma grade gear.

Great service
And great products

thanks for that great review. domestic supply is 100% class all the way and they always make sure to go beyond great customer service

Great service
And great products

So don't be cranky

Back
Top Bottom