Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which testosterone with domestic supply?

Qcneri

I’m looking to do self trt. I’m tired of paying $500 a month for my anti aging clinic
What is the best testosterone from domestic supply? They have several options to choose from
I was using enanthate from my clinic, but would like to try something else to see what changes i would have. Maybe cypionate or propionate? Or should i try a longer ester?
Need one that is dosed properly

I’m looking to do self trt. I’m tired of paying $500 a month for my anti aging clinic
What is the best testosterone from domestic supply? They have several options to choose from
I was using enanthate from my clinic, but would like to try something else to see what changes i would have. Maybe cypionate or propionate? Or should i try a longer ester?

With domestic supply for TRt purposes get 10ml bottle of testosterone enanthate, 250mgs/week thats almost sports TRT.

well its always good to use a longer ester with TRT> i would go with cyp or E

domestic supply has a lot of great options for either

Testosterone enanthate over propionate or cypionate any day, less pain with the ester. Brands anything Greg suggests I support.

any brands bro - Pharmacom, Beligas, Ultima
you won't be disappointed

Stick with what you know works for you

There are several strong brand names on their site to choose from but for trt, i always stick with cypionate.. its a very ideal ester length for trt purposes especially...

any of them they are all good from Domestic Supply

Back
Top Bottom