Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best masteron Geneza pharma

KasiEdy

what would you say was the best type of masteron from geneza pharma
the reason I ask is I want to do a prep cycle to see what will happen it had of a competition I'm planning on doing possibly next year or the year after
I wanted to do masteron propionate or masteron enanthate.
which one should I do?

the reason I ask is I want to do a prep cycle to see what will happen it had of a competition I'm planning on doing possibly next year or the year after
which one should I do?

If you're doing a show, masteron propionate 100mgs eod is your pick. Make sure to stack it with winstrol.

masteron propionate is the best geneza masteron
i used it a few times

which one should I do?

Hey brother,
Masteron Propionate and Masteron Enanthate are both anabolic steroids, but the main difference between the two is that Masteron Propionate is fast acting anabolic steroid. It is usually dosed at 50-150mg/ml. On the other hand, Masteron Enanthate is the slower, but longer acting anabolic steroids. Masteron Enanthate contains ester attached to the drostanolone that is responsible for slower, but longer release of hormone. Where Masteron Propionate is needed to be injected every other day, Masteron Enanthate just requires to be injected twice per week. Masteron Enanthate is generally dosed at 200mg/ml.
Thanks.

which one should I do?

The one with the longest ester

Back
Top Bottom