Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza knows their stuff

pero31l

I ordered from geneza a month ago and got my first package 2 weeks ago
My 2nd part of my order arrived today
They split up the order perfectly so where it will not get seized or anything like that
I got a bunch of products and it was a quite a sizable order. I will definitely order from them again and I won't be scared to order a big amount

They split up the order perfectly so where it will not get seized or anything like that
I got a bunch of products and it was a quite a sizable order. I will definitely order from them again and I won't be scared to order a big amount

Geneza by Napsgear is shipping perfectly, always good quality too.

An international order - nice.

Thanks, brother! for sharing your Geneza experience here with the community.
I am here to help you 24x7.
If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom