Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza masteron

Austin316

Staff
Female Moderator
EVO Logger
Strong Woman
I'm planning out my next cycles, it's going to be a cutter. I ordered from naps before 3 or 4 times I think but this time thinking of buying gp masteron.

They have GP mast 100 and gp mast 200, which one should I go for? I'm doing 400mgs masteron 400mgs primobolan weekly hoping to avoid pain or PIP for the most part.

Oh and that's 12 weeks with anavar kick start and winstrol closer. Not sure doses yet.

I'm planning out my next cycles, it's going to be a cutter. I ordered from naps before 3 or 4 times I think but this time thinking of buying gp masteron.

They have GP mast 100 and gp mast 200, which one should I go for? I'm doing 400mgs masteron 400mgs primobolan weekly hoping to avoid pain or PIP for the most part.

Oh and that's 12 weeks with anavar kick start and winstrol closer. Not sure doses yet.

I tried GP geneza masteron 200 and 100, for you since you're doing 400mgs/week I suggest masteron 200 since you would only need 2ml of masteron injected vs 4 mls with the 100 version.

I'm still unconvinced as to kick starts and closers

Hey Brother,

Can you please tell me, Which Primobolan is utilizing
Primo A or Primo E ?

Thank you.

Hey brother.
Primo A is not a very friendly pip will occur duration of the injection. Primo A will require ED or EOD injection to maintain the quality as needed. Primo E is a much less frequent injection of 400-600mg EW, much lesser pip.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Hey brother.
Primo A is not a very friendly pip will occur duration of the injection. Primo A will require ED or EOD injection to maintain the quality as needed. Primo E is a much less frequent injection of 400-600mg EW, much lesser pip.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

I'm looking to do masteron not primobolan to be fair but will consider stacking.

I'm looking to do masteron not primobolan to be fair but will consider stacking.

Masteron and primo stack well if you can get the real deal. If you lucky get legit geneza from naps, unlike me I have to suffer in the land down under.

Back
Top Bottom