Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza pharma masteron options?

Bajdhe

I had a product question about masteron
Never used it before. Saw that GP geneza pharma had some good masteron choices. I see they have a masteron propionate and masteron enanthate. Seems like The main difference is one is 100 mg a milliliter and the other one's 200 mg a milliliter. can you tell me what else is the difference between the two. do I have to inject them on a different schedule or something? and which one would you recommend for a 10-week cycle?

Never used it before. Saw that GP geneza pharma had some good masteron choices. I see they have a masteron propionate and masteron enanthate. Seems like The main difference is one is 100 mg a milliliter and the other one's 200 mg a milliliter. can you tell me what else is the difference between the two. do I have to inject them on a different schedule or something? and which one would you recommend for a 10-week cycle?

I prefer masteron enanthate from geneza gp pharma, it's easier to use and less injections.

use both enanthate and propionate esters from Geneza
I do long and short with mast

The same as with any enanthate or prop - ester or half life length

One is fast ester inj eod other is long ester inj once to twice a week. body absorbs more mgs on the fast ester this is why the mgs are half on the ace vs the enath. both great compounds. go to domestic supply to get masteron and you will be very happy

I’m a fan of fast acting esters personally but it’s all personally preferred

There is much difference between Masteron Propionate and Masteron Enanthate are both anabolic steroids, but the main difference between the two is that Masteron Propionate is fast acting anabolic steroid which requires frequent injections. On the other hand, Masteron Enanthate is the slower which requires lesser injection 400-600mg EW , but longer acting anabolic steroids.

Back
Top Bottom