Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geneza pharma tbol vs. Var?

Eausne

What is the difference between using geneza pharma turinabol TBOL or anavar oxandrolone?
I want to use 50mgs of either one for 8 weeks
which one would be better for overall results you think?

What is the difference between using geneza pharma turinabol TBOL or anavar oxandrolone?

I would use Tbol and anavar stacked from geneza pharma

Start by reading our articles for this kind of info

Cannot go wrong with our approved sources!!

Anavar and Turinabol are considered relatively mild compounds in the anabolic steroid family tree. However, their benefits in terms of muscular hypertrophy and strength are far from mild. Turinabol is the superior steroid for building mass, with it generally considered a lean bulking steroid. Anavar however, is predominantly taken during cutting cycles; with it building less mass vs Turinabol. Beginners typically gain >15lbs of lean muscle on Turinabol from a 6-week cycle. On Anavar, novices can expect to build up to 10-12lbs.

Anavar and Turinabol are both potent strength-enhancing compounds, which is surprising to some considering both of these compounds do not aromatize, and thus weight gain is not excessive. I will leave it up o you to make that choice.

Back
Top Bottom