Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza PIP ?

JuneRuna

I've gotten a lot of post-injection pain over the years from using primobolan and sustanon but it's my favorite cycle to run.
has anyone on here trying geneza sustanon and primo and how was the post injection pain PIP?
I'm going to be using 400 mg of each and increasing the primobolan, So I don't want any surprises.

I've gotten a lot of post-injection pain over the years from using primobolan and sustanon but it's my favorite cycle to run.
has anyone on here trying geneza sustanon and primo and how was the post injection pain PIP?
I'm going to be using 400 mg of each and increasing the primobolan, So I don't want any surprises.

There is pip for ALL sustanon in the world. I find Geneza pharma pip less than others.

Hey brother, Geneza has very low pip.
As from experience, Geneza Pharma is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom