Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza primobolan and anavar!

lipego

What a great experience I just had using geneza primobolan and anavar oxandrolone
I used the primo for 12 weeks
And i did the var for 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off and then 4 weeks on again
My physique was incredible around week 8 or 9 as the product kicked in. A great stock if you want to cut down and look good

What a great experience I just had using geneza primobolan and anavar oxandrolone
My physique was incredible around week 8 or 9 as the product kicked in. A great stock if you want to cut down and look good

both primo and var from geneza is legit as it gets, strong quality and test COAs and bloods available very legit

Both anavar and primobolan are tested and approved from Geneza

Hey Brother, As from experience, Geneza Pharma is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Post up before and after pics

Post up some pics bro - would like to see how this combo worked for you over the 12 week cycle.
Thinking of running a similar combo soon.

Back
Top Bottom