Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza shipping delayed due to covid and the war?

jote36

Hey is geneza pharma having issues due to covid and the war? Just wondering because i didn’t want to bother them right now and Can easily shop somewhere else if they're having some delays or product problems. Anyone order from them recently and have any issues?

Hey is geneza pharma having issues due to covid and the war? Just wondering because i didn’t want to bother them right now and Can easily shop somewhere else if they're having some delays or product problems. Anyone order from them recently and have any issues?

Geneza via napsgear no issues shipping especially domestic not related

This again? Place the order already

Brother, the processing of payments and shipments has not been affected by the ongoing events. All payments and shipments will be processed within our usual business hours and without delay.

Back
Top Bottom