Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza trenbolone?

Oh man your divorce thread is funny lol especially the tranny part I misread it to be trenny.

I tried geneza but only stacked some winstrol into my cycle that I had from euro pharma already. Geneza winstrol 50mgs per day, worked for sure I was hard as a rock and joints hurt like hell.

Some of you may have read my divorce thread some may not, but how about geneza tren anyone pin it? how is the pain factor? My last tren run was horribly painful

For the curious about my divorce
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/i-blame-steroids-my-divorce-79511.html

Hey Buddy,

Tren should not cause much pip. More so ( TREN COUGH) it's the norm

Back to your question, when you’re injecting the solution, I would recommend a used 25 gauge or 26 gauge and push slowly. Try not to force the oil fast with a larger gauge to create irritation and cause a PIP.

Using a heating pad at the site of injection will help.
From a personal experience, I have used Varieties of TREN with no issues again. It varies for each individual.
Alternative options avoid quads injections If possible.

And Once try Geneza Tren.! Will love to help you if any issue with this.

Thank you!

Do we have to go through naps to order?

Yes Brother,
Napsgear.org is dealing with all top-notch steroid brands, and Naps all kinds of stuff are very effective,
As from experience, Geneza Pharma is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Yes Brother,
Napsgear.org is dealing with all top-notch steroid brands, and Naps all kinds of stuff are very effective,
As from experience, Geneza Pharma is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!
Sounds good. I'll be ordering this week. Thanks

Do we have to go through naps to order?

I got legit trenbolone using napsgear, both geneza and dragon pharma, used acetate and enanthate. Right color on roidtest and my results are unreal.

I never ordered direct not even sure if I'd trust non-approved sources.

Geneza trenbolone enanthate was a solo cycle I did with winstrol a bit back, very hard and strong.

Back
Top Bottom