Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GP Anavar 50

patrik39

Just checked geneza GP anavar 50 so it's 50 tablets 50mgs per tab. Are they easy to break? I want to split dose 25mgs 2x/day but never had to break tablets always used caps.

Just checked geneza GP anavar 50 so it's 50 tablets 50mgs per tab. Are they easy to break? I want to split dose 25mgs 2x/day but never had to break tablets always used caps.

I used both anavar and winstrol from geneza. You can cut the tabs easy I use to manually break them but got a pill cutter so it easier. I think it was like $2 for a pill cutter, pills cut easy and didn't crumble.

I used both anavar and winstrol from geneza. You can cut the tabs easy I use to manually break them but got a pill cutter so it easier. I think it was like $2 for a pill cutter, pills cut easy and didn't crumble.

@ShanePA you covered brother,

@patrik39 If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

I have geneza anavar the new 50mgs tabs, easy to break for sure, using a pill cutter though since I'm breaking into 4 parts. I split 50mgs into 4 daily doses to keep hormone levels up.

Yep. Buy a proper pill splitter if need be

bro iz easy to cut them bro. easy to cut in half and go GP #1 brand in world good shit

Back
Top Bottom