Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GP tren a100 and gp tren e200 mixing?

Benat

Registered
Planning my next cycle and wanted to know what other users are doing. I'm 233 lbs right now 6' and trying to get shredded and gain mass my plan was just to use test/tren but now I want to use 2 trenbolones like a tren sustanon style ester mix. I understand I need to use acetate and enanthate 1 time per week for this to work like 100mgs acetate 200mgs enanthate right? like sustanon injection.

Planning my next cycle and wanted to know what other users are doing. I'm 233 lbs right now 6' and trying to get shredded and gain mass my plan was just to use test/tren but now I want to use 2 trenbolones like a tren sustanon style ester mix. I understand I need to use acetate and enanthate 1 time per week for this to work like 100mgs acetate 200mgs enanthate right? like sustanon injection.

Acetate and enanthate doesn't work like sustanon but your comparison is somewhat valid.

If you want to stack trenbolone acetate and trenbolone enanthate I suggest you try this.

Monday 1ml tren ace + 1/2 ml tren enan
Thursday 1ml tren ace + 1/2ml tren enan

This is 400mgs of trenbolone/week with 200mgs of acetate and 200mgs of enanthate.

I'm not sure why you want to mix tren esters but you can do that if you want to. You'd still want to inject at the Ace frequency so im not sure what you're after with this

Why? Wanna explain?

Why? Wanna explain?

Why isn't that important IMO the man wants to mix up some trenbolone, let him.

- - - Updated - - -

Mix the acetate and enanthate in same syringe and pin the tren no problem 2 times per week.

bro there are tren mixes on napsgear, i seen mixes all esters

You can mix them but I would just pick one and go with it

Hey man,
To achieve your goals is Proper Dieting, I mean Proper Dieting, As far to maintain mass Gains TREN E and Sustanon is good stack, I would consider adding T3 to the Mix possible other Orals Winny or SuperDrol
anther alternative Blend TMT 450 is superior Blend as well. please be note having Estrogen Blocker on hand is important.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom