Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard to beat geneza quality at this price

jones33

Bottom line is extremely hard to be geneza pharma quality at these sorts of prices
I was targeting anavar, turinabol and anadrol. Those aren’t the cheapest steroids out there
Geneza prices are fair and I can tell using them I'm already getting a lot of hardening of my muscles and a lot of vascularity. I've see more veins now then I ever have

Bottom line is extremely hard to be geneza pharma quality at these sorts of prices
I was targeting anavar, turinabol and anadrol. Those aren’t the cheapest steroids out there
Geneza prices are fair and I can tell using them I'm already getting a lot of hardening of my muscles and a lot of vascularity. I've see more veins now then I ever have

Geneza is amazing quality and price supported.

With Naps weekend sale on too... bargain!

As from experience, Geneza Pharma is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom