Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How is geneza packaging?

teolar38

last time I ordered steroids it was so blatant that it was something fishy inside that my wife open it up herself even though it was addressed to me. that was a mess that ended up with me sleeping on the couch. Does geneza pack their products discreet? I don't need more problems at home

last time I ordered steroids it was so blatant that it was something fishy inside that my wife open it up herself even though it was addressed to me. that was a mess that ended up with me sleeping on the couch. Does geneza pack their products discreet? I don't need more problems at home

Geneza packs super discreet, you wont know anything.

bro geneza top notch packing

Yes, brother! Geneza all products packaging is discreet. so don't worry about it.
If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom