Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legit geneza products

Profalvi4

Geneza pharma is legit as they come. this is my first order from them and in communication with smooth and very Timely. got my products and I'm using their testosterone propionate and masteron enanthate.
getting some really good results and getting tighter in the core. trust these guys they are legit

Geneza pharma is legit as they come. this is my first order from them and in communication with smooth and very Timely. got my products and I'm using their testosterone propionate and masteron enanthate.
getting some really good results and getting tighter in the core. trust these guys they are legit

Test prop and masteron good quality from Geneza pharma, great pick.

As from experience, Geneza Pharma is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom