Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Navigating GP Prima100

Dealsoe

Geneza pharma has a wide lineup but its time for me to try Primobolan
I’m looking at their GP Prima option which isn’t cheap but from what i read its the best primo you will find so i’m okay with that
My question is its 100mgs/ml. So if I were to do over 500 or 600 mg a week should I just inject it daily or should I inject two or three CC's twice a week? will it hurt to do that?

I’m looking at their GP Prima option which isn’t cheap but from what i read its the best primo you will find so i’m okay with that
My question is its 100mgs/ml. So if I were to do over 500 or 600 mg a week should I just inject it daily or should I inject two or three CC's twice a week? will it hurt to do that?

With primobolan Geneza pharma is strong so you should do 2ml every 3 days around 600mgs/week

Make sure youre ordering from our approved sources!!

You have two Primo A and E (Primo A (Acetate) faster acting requires frequent injections ED/EOD
Primo E (Enanthate) longer acting can be administered ED/EOD Average dosing 400-600mg EW much lesser PIP as far Primo A Pip may occur after the injection.

You have two Primo A and E (Primo A (Acetate) faster acting requires frequent injections ED/EOD
Primo E (Enanthate) longer acting can be administered ED/EOD Average dosing 400-600mg EW much lesser PIP as far Primo A Pip may occur after the injection.

nice info, great post

Back
Top Bottom