Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very smooth geneza products

Evdr1986

One thing I will say about geneza pharma products is that their oils are smooth as butter which is used for someone who suffers from post injection pain on a regular basis. I also feel great on this brand of testosterone. I'm thinking of going ahead and doing self trt with their products rather than going through a doctor

One thing I will say about geneza pharma products is that their oils are smooth as butter which is used for someone who suffers from post injection pain on a regular basis. I also feel great on this brand of testosterone. I'm thinking of going ahead and doing self trt with their products rather than going through a doctor

Geneza pharma testosterone is super smooth

yes it is high quality steroids

Hey Brother,
Napsgear.org is dealing with all top-notch steroid brands, and Naps all kinds of stuff are very effective,
As from experience, Geneza Pharma is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom