Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been around

Hey,

I've been registered here for a while, but never introduced myself. I've been a competitive athlete ever since i was born 10 months a part from my older brother. Kind of banged up at 60 yo, but still kicking it when I can. Started my first ever cycle about 3 weeks ago. Decided on epistane 20/20/30/30/30. I am using RS Transaderm as a test base, but am not really sure how much to use. I'm putting 3 squirts on each shoulder and 2 on my sack. I'm starting to feel kind of lethargic and my libido is a little off. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

rg

Hey,

I've been registered here for a while, but never introduced myself. I've been a competitive athlete ever since i was born 10 months a part from my older brother. Kind of banged up at 60 yo, but still kicking it when I can. Started my first ever cycle about 3 weeks ago. Decided on epistane 20/20/30/30/30. I am using RS Transaderm as a test base, but am not really sure how much to use. I'm putting 3 squirts on each shoulder and 2 on my sack. I'm starting to feel kind of lethargic and my libido is a little off. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

rg

welcome to the forum. what your experiencing is perfectly normal I would suggest picking up some hcgenerate E S to help with shutdown which is what your going through right now and also n2guard if you are not running cycle supports as it is very important as it will keep your blood pressure in check help keep your liver in top shape and more.

welcome to the forum. what your experiencing is perfectly normal I would suggest picking up some hcgenerate E S to help with shutdown which is what your going through right now and also n2guard if you are not running cycle supports as it is very important as it will keep your blood pressure in check help keep your liver in top shape and more.

Thanks for the insight. Got any feel for the RS Transaderm as test base dose?

transderm will work. ive used it, I would get some forma as an AI to keep from any E creeping up on you. with your age id get blood work done mid cycle to have a look at things...

n2gaurd will help, liver/blood pressure, etc. but still check. being tired is normal, just time for some caffinine

Back
Top Bottom