Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D2footballjrc's Introduction for the Introduction Section.

D2footballjrc

Hey guys, newbie here. I came over here from AM.com and BB.com. I know a couple of the NTBM reps on AM.com. I heard about this promo and I am also starting a RS-Transaderm log and thought it would be a good time to join up over here.

I started out on August 1st, weighing in at 382-383 pounds on my bathroom scale. (I had to buy a special scale, as the Dr. Office and my scale wouldn't weigh me anymore.) I had to do something, I used to be in great shape. Somewhere after college I let myself go and just never really realized how far I had slid. I was always a big guy at around 220-230 pounds but I was never almost 400 pounds. So I started lifting and doing cardio. Strength came back fast, fat is coming off fast. I've lost over 100 pounds of weight and not plan on stopping til I get around 220 pounds again. Then I decided since I have no aspire anymore to play any type of sports I would bulk up, maybe going the PH round. I forgot how addictive the gym is, and have decided that I want to be in the best shape of my life. I let myself go once, now it's time to make this a lifestyle/long mission.

Just curious here is some basic info, that I have on hand from starting a log recently.

Weight: 272
Height: 6'2
Neck: 16"
Chest: 46"
Belly: 47.5"
Waist: 43"
Arm: 14"
Forearm: 12"
Leg: 26.25"
Calves: 17.5"
BodyFat: 26.6%

Test Levels:
Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML

-Test levels are a bit elevated for me as I have been taking DAA, TestoPro, and Erase Pro for going on about 40 days. These numbers are higher then what my baseline number was.

Goal:
To cut fat and build/keep lean muscle. Lose a few pounds, but measurements are more important to me. My weight has came off slow but inches have been slicing off.

Current Supplements:
AM: TestoPro, LCLT, Organ Shield, Multi, Fish Oil, Agmatine (500mg), Erase Pro, Rs-Transaderm
Pre: D-pol, Agmatine (500mg), Ultima or Focus Xt/Predator/Beast Mode/Craze
Intra: RecoverPro
PM: TestoPro, 3z

Diet I follow the Spike 84 Diet, I eat 6 days of deficit and 1 spike day to keep the metabolism burning!

(You may of seen this picture on other sites. BB and AM.com if you've read any of my logs. I need to get a new one, this is just my newest picture at the time. I know MWB and Fl3x are probably tired of it. )
401040_10150482540028779_706208778_8890457_330491636_n.jpg

Welcome to the forums. You should reach out to OnlyChevy6, on here, he is a mod, and just like you has lost alot of weight and is continuing to do so. He has a log in the training and supplement journal forums on here.

Welcome to the forums, it is nice to have you and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me..SJ

Welcome to the forums. You should reach out to OnlyChevy6, on here, he is a mod, and just like you has lost alot of weight and is continuing to do so. He has a log in the training and supplement journal forums on here.

Welcome to the forums, it is nice to have you and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me..SJ

I'll have to do that, I've bumped into him on another site. He's a good guy.

SupplementJudge:264030 said:

Thanks for the kind words sj

Ok lets build your post count to help you out. Welcome aboard brother.

So do you use the protein here? I've been told Rocky Road is the best, another person said Vanilla Carmel is the best. What flavor should I try to stock with the rest of powers I have in stock. I currently have chocolate peanut butter, cinnamon roll, and vanilla. My problem is I like to have different flavors on hand.

Don't I know you from somewhere?

I don't think multiple flavors of protein is a "problem" ... that's how I am too! LOL

Welcome to the forum...
Congrats on getting away from where you was.. Keep up the great work, looking good
Mixing portein powder flavors together is the way to go. Cinnamon and cake batter, Chocolate fudge and Ice cream sandwich, Strawberry and Vanilla and so on.

Welcome to mecca bro! ;)

Welcome To the forum man ! Glad to see you made it. Ok I was wrong it's not gonna take 8 days to get your 50 post lol

Back
Top Bottom