Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FL3X- The story of FL3X

From what I've heard the more you post/contribute to the forum the more NTBM$$$ you earn. This in tune can be used for purchases or credit towrads product. The actual program is not in effect yet, but the ability to accrue NTBM$$$ is and the goal is to still eventually roll the program out.

This is what I read anyways in Bruce's thread asking about it.

Peaches

Bump for more stories about Flex

(I will soon be fabricating all stories if he does not oblige us)

I used to be small and weak. I am now the bodybuilding equivalent of that one Kelly Clarkson song.

Make this your signature lol.

Also, why on earth didn't you take the superior s/n of trapp mann when you joined here?

Whose on first?

HI!
I forgot this place existed.
I was too busy talking to all of you on facebook. I am back now to boost my post count so I can buy Need2Slin for only an arm instead of an arm and a leg.

I was considering this...seriously, but then I decided I wanted to look reputable in case I were to stick around after my 30% discount code ;)

I don't do much with my mod capabilities aside from removing spam, but I'm thinking about giving you an infraction.

Not for any real reason; just because.

:001_icon16:

HI!
I forgot this place existed.
I was too busy talking to all of you on facebook. I am back now to boost my post count so I can buy Need2Slin for only an arm instead of an arm and a leg.

going to cry now cause you weren't talking to me on facebook. :cursing:

MidwestBeast:267084 said:
I was considering this...seriously, but then I decided I wanted to look reputable in case I were to stick around after my 30% discount code ;)

I don't do much with my mod capabilities aside from removing spam, but I'm thinking about giving you an infraction.

Not for any real reason; just because.

:001_icon16:

Lmao...."you have received an infraction at NTBM from Midwest beard for no reason...just because he can" :)

Back
Top Bottom