Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FL3X- The story of FL3X

Welcome aboard brother!

going to cry now cause you weren't talking to me on facebook. :cursing:
<3 u

Lmao...."you have received an infraction at NTBM from Midwest beard for no reason...just because he can" :)
Spread the negz!
Who let the riff raff in!?
I listed you as my referal ;)
Good to have you here.
Good to have you having me here!

Welcome aboard brother!

Thank you kind sir

hahah I must have missed this. Um, read. and damn you for being so lean...

I too once was a tiny guy...bean pole, pencil neck, whatever you want to call it...in highschool 20+ years ago I was 6'1" @ 170 lbs.

Now I am currently 6'...must have lost an inch or so from squatting heavy all these years...and 235 lbs. I am an old guy now lol, 42 this year and I will be able to compete in the Masters division when I get back on stage. Raising a family and my career had taken over, but now my priorities are coming back! I too could have worked A LOT harder, but don't look back...live for today! Lets get huge together as family on the best forum and family here on NTBM.

Welcome again to the Roaming Rep Squad 2 team, and this will be a phenominal year for the entire NTBM family!

Cheers!

Hey Fl3x welcome to the forum!...Looks like your about my age...I was only 6'4" 163lbs. in highschool, so about 7 years ago...and now I am 25, 6'5", 193...havent gained very much weight since then...and I eat like a mad hog! I just can't seem to put on the weight...started lifting 8 months ago...got too anxious and have done 2 cycles of PH's and I only put on 7 lbs.

This story blows...

Back
Top Bottom