Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello Everyone!

Depth Charge

Hi Everone,

I just joined, and since I don't know anything I'll probably be doing more reading then posting for now. But, I thought I should introduce myself nonetheless.

A little about me... I've been active in some sort of sport my whole life, until about 5 years ago. I just kinda stopped. Other then yard work it was mostly sittin' on the couch. I finally got fed up with it and started working out again. I'm one of those guys who has a hard time gaining weight. So I didn't really look out of shape, but I couldn't even do a pullup anymore. Right now, through my sorta diet and weights, I'm the heaviest I've ever been (intentionally) but seemed to have plateued the last five weeks both weight wise and body fat percentage. So frustrating... I'm pretty sure it has to due with my diet but that's for another thread. :)

Anyway, I'm hoping to do a lot of learning to be the best I can possible be. I think I have a small frame so I'm not expecting miracles but, want to get bigger.

Welcome [MENTION=87680]Depth Charge[/MENTION]
No prob with the "just got sick of sitting on the couch" your not the first. As far as not being able to do pull-ups just start from the beginning. Get off the couch and do some running. Work on making your diet right for you and make sure that involves a good amount of protein from lean meats and or whey powder. Start some weight training and before long you will be looking over that bar. Set small goals and hit them, adjust when needed..
Good luck in your adventure. Any questions be sure to ask, there is always someone around who can answer and if you see one you know the answer jump on in.

Thanks for the welcome BigDon!

I may not have phrased it correctly but the pull up thing was in the beginning. I've been working out for a little while now and have made some strength gains. The weight and body % plateau is a pain in the *** but I'm still gaining strength! I've been using gainer, and other supplements but there's always more to learn. :)

Thanks again!

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcome BigDon!

I may not have phrased it correctly but the pull up thing was in the beginning. I've been working out for a little while now and have made some strength gains. The weight and body % plateau is a pain in the *** but I'm still gaining strength! I've been using gainer, and other supplements but there's always more to learn. :)

Thanks again!

Its all good, I was just messing around a little. Just trying to show we can have a little fun as we learn something new w/out outright bashing peeps. hope you stick around and get involved

Back
Top Bottom