Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello from Steeler Country

rugger75

Hello, from PA over in Steeler country. I've been using Needto's products for the last few months and really like them. Looking forward to the new ones too...especially Gear.
I am am Doctor of Chiropractic (send me a PM if you have questions about anything) and like to train for rugby. I've been playing rugby for about 14 years.

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you here!! :)

ahoy matey!!!!
I should send you pictures of how flexible I am! You joint doc's always get a kick out of it!!!

ah......bummer....Maybe I'll just post it anyway....just to spite you:)

Maybe of hot muscular chicks. When it comes to Rick, I'll stick to his Needto video....no need sending any flexy pics..ha

Nope...still going to do it as soon as I find my camera

Nope...still going to do it as soon as I find my camera

What you should do if you are going make pics showing how flexible you are, probably while in something spandex :eek:, make it a video for Needto's Joint repair and Skeletal Balm..lol. You can oil up with the Skeletal Balm, pop some joint repair and bend away..just don't send me a copy. Better yet, use that chick doing hamstring curls in your video:001_smile:

What you should do if you are going make pics showing how flexible you are, probably while in something spandex :eek:, make it a video for Needto's Joint repair and Skeletal Balm..lol. You can oil up with the Skeletal Balm, pop some joint repair and bend away..just don't send me a copy. Better yet, use that chick doing hamstring curls in your video:001_smile:

You need to PM me such amazing ideas before Needto gets wind of them, cause then I'll be out of a JOB!!!

Back
Top Bottom