Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey everyone!!!

niight

Firstly I wanted to say I enjoy the presence on this site/forum, there are some wise, knowledgable, and funny people here. I've been training in the gym for about 15 yrs, first 12 didnt count cause I was hard headed and didnt listen to anyone. I'm a little guy 5'8" 184, but im forever changing that image. I've made it a long way since I first started training at 120 lbs. The last few years have been the most rewarding.

A little more about me, I'm a housewife errr husband...:001_rolleyes: I take care of my three kids and love every minute of it. I enjoy outdoors stuff some sports and absolutely love lifting. Anyways I'm just rambling on, I look forward to learning and sharing knowledge with all of you. /peace

Firstly I wanted to say I enjoy the presence on this site/forum, there are some wise, knowledgable, and funny people here. I've been training in the gym for about 15 yrs, first 12 didnt count cause I was hard headed and didnt listen to anyone. I'm a little guy 5'8" 184, but im forever changing that image. I've made it a long way since I first started training at 120 lbs. The last few years have been the most rewarding.

A little more about me, I'm a housewife errr husband...:001_rolleyes: I take care of my three kids and love every minute of it. I enjoy outdoors stuff some sports and absolutely love lifting. Anyways I'm just rambling on, I look forward to learning and sharing knowledge with all of you. /peace

Welcome bro! I'm about your size too. I remember lifting at 120lbs. Man I thought I was HUGE when I hit 130! LOL. Good to have you here. You'll find plenty of good people trying real hard to help you be your best!

Good to have you man!!! Good job on takin care of the kids too!

Back
Top Bottom