Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi, folks!

MODOK

Registered
I'm new to this forum, obviously. LOL. I thought my first post should be to introduce myself to you guys. I'm a guy, early 30s, from Canada.

I'm not a professional bodybuilder or weightlifter. I just study the forums for what to do and what not to do and I also look at videos on Youtube. I ask a lot of questions.

To give you some history, I started weightlifting when I was 19 and continued until I was in my early 20s. Then I stopped for some time and then picked it up again when I was 28. I was a slob and overweight. I didn't want to enter my 30s like that so I started reading up on how to eat healthy, how to count my calories and figure my macros and micros. I started getting myself more educated on weight training and fitness in general. I'm somewhere between well over 5'9" to just over 5'10". I weighed around 200 Lbs and was pretty fat and had problems with cholesterol. It was actually finding out my cholesterol was really bad that motivated me to make changes to my life so I managed to get down to around 152 Lbs through healthy eating, calorie counting, weightlifting and cardio. Unfortunately when I got down to that weight, I was A) Too small for my liking and B) Skinny fat, I was thin with a bit of muscle in my arms but a flabby belly. I started bulking and went from 152 to around 178 over about 6 months. I was more muscular for sure but I still had my flabby belly. I went on a cut and now I'm down to somewhere between 160 to 165. It was a slow cut over 5 months but I still have some visible fat around my stomach and my abs are still obscured. I look like crap. Don't get me wrong, my physique is way better than it was when I was at 152 but I looked REALLY bad then. Now I just look less bad.

I'm thinking about possibly trying steroids. I don't know if right now is the right time and I've seen a lot of mixed opinions on when one should try them or how we should train until we reach our max potential without them. The side effects do scare me. I still have a full head of hair and I'm worried this will speed up my hairloss which I have concerns over. I'd feel a lot better if I was already losing my hair and this just sped it up. I don't have what looks like the typical male pattern baldness look about me and I still have a very thick head of hair so yeah, kind of worried about that. I'm also worried about finding a good source online but I guess that'll be something I can figure out after getting to know other forum members. I am looking at some orals (I know, hard on the liver), in particular Anavar. I know a lot of people recommend running it in conjunction with Test. I'm leaning more towards an Anavar only cycle but I'm again, worried about the source and it possibly being dbol and winny (I think that's what I read). Anyway, I think I need to do a lot of studying before I even think about putting any of this stuff in my system so I'll definitely read a lot more here and I hope I can count on you guys for help.

Anyway, I'm a big comic book geek, I like a little sci-fi, too, classic horror, videogames, fantasy stuff, etc. I work in IT. Also do graphic design for work and for personal hobbies, I like reading, drawing, painting, carpentry, cooking and weightlifting. Also a big fan of classic pro wrestling. Basically anything pre-2005, even Japanese and Mexican stuff. So with that said, if you ever want to shoot the breeze about any of that, I'd love to chat about that stuff, too.

Back
Top Bottom