Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Into the tech world

squeaky

Registered
I'm female getting back into weight training. Been out of the game for 2 decades due to health issues. Took 8 doctors 10 years to diagnose me and two surgeries later (still need 1-2 more in the future) I am finally healthy enough to get back into shape. Great thing is my doctor suggested I get on steroids since my entire internal abdominal wall (include some muscle) has been scraped off. Having freaked out about taking var, I had to do research. Into the tech world I go. Thanks to these forums, I feel safer. There's reviews and educated people here and I can hands down say....you all are more informed and educated than most, actually all the doctors I know and have met.

Hoping to grow and learn and share.
Yes and hoping to find a more reasonable source than my local pharm.

Hey there.. I'm curious my wife had a very similar story mine more then happy to help. But we need know to know more about you.. Age, weight, height.. Surgical history if you don't mind , DnC, etc.. My wife had total hysto.... Welcome to the group!!

Height: 5'0
Weight: Finally 109 lb

Never had any surgery until July of last year. Then had a second surgery 2 months after that. My next surgery will be a total hysterectomy and bowel resection (if my condition worsen or menopause occurs). Currently I had the cul de sac opened up, fallopian tubes removed, Diaphragm excision, adhesions removed from bowel and uterus (attached together) and the abdominal wall excision. Also the bladder and urethra excision and adhesion removal. As my first surgeon put it, "it's a mess in there."

Prior to all that, I was a healthy female who didn't drink or smoke and only took birth control pill and ibuprofen. Went to the gym and lifted 4 times a week.

Nice to meet you here in FL. My ex fiance had some of her insides removed due to cancer. She couldnt have kids after that and it messed her up more with depression. She is much better now though and it seems like you are on same road. Gl, Nena.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom