Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introducing: me

brad.nolastname

Registered
I’m Brad and live in Chicago. I’m a male, 47.5 years old and found this site while researching for a year to become more knowledgeable about TRT. I’ve been on TRT since 2005, using mostly topical gels. In October I switched to injections at my doctor’s office only and started to look for a way to augment those with injections at home to save time and visits.

I bike a lot, generally 100-200 miles a week for fitness and lift iron, man.

My injection schedule is 300mg every two weeks, adding Androgel the last 5-6 days of each two week period. That has kept my testosterone levels from the rollercoaster ups and downs some experience. I also add Androgel on days where I bike exceptionally long distances.

My goals are to keep up on my bike with thirty seven year olds and look & be more fit than others my age.

I also decided to go underground to add an AI (anastrozole) and a low dose of deca to my TRT schedule. Sadly, my doctor isn’t on the AI bandwagon but within two days of starting it, I can tell I’ve needed it to balance out the testosterone / E2 levels.

I got into bodybuilding in high school, working out at Turner’s Gym in Saint Louis. Google image search “George Turner bodybuilder.” I was 125lbs when I joined and 155lbs by the summer of my 17th year, six months later. The first thing George Turner ever said to me was “you have a thread hanging off your shirt, I can fix that. Oh wait… that’s your ARM, I can fix that too!”

I joined this site because many of the threads and discussions on here are generally informative by people who have learned from doing, and for the most part, everyone isn’t terribly snarky. Just enough.

I’m Brad and live in Chicago. I’m a male, 47.5 years old and found this site while researching for a year to become more knowledgeable about TRT. I’ve been on TRT since 2005, using mostly topical gels. In October I switched to injections at my doctor’s office only and started to look for a way to augment those with injections at home to save time and visits.

I bike a lot, generally 100-200 miles a week for fitness and lift iron, man.

My injection schedule is 300mg every two weeks, adding Androgel the last 5-6 days of each two week period. That has kept my testosterone levels from the rollercoaster ups and downs some experience. I also add Androgel on days where I bike exceptionally long distances.

My goals are to keep up on my bike with thirty seven year olds and look & be more fit than others my age.

I also decided to go underground to add an AI (anastrozole) and a low dose of deca to my TRT schedule. Sadly, my doctor isn’t on the AI bandwagon but within two days of starting it, I can tell I’ve needed it to balance out the testosterone / E2 levels.

I got into bodybuilding in high school, working out at Turner’s Gym in Saint Louis. Google image search “George Turner bodybuilder.” I was 125lbs when I joined and 155lbs by the summer of my 17th year, six months later. The first thing George Turner ever said to me was “you have a thread hanging off your shirt, I can fix that. Oh wait… that’s your ARM, I can fix that too!”

I joined this site because many of the threads and discussions on here are generally informative by people who have learned from doing, and for the most part, everyone isn’t terribly snarky. Just enough.

Welcome to the amazing Evo family... Just curious, have you did blood test for you estrogen levels? Gotta be careful about managing that..

Good luck on your goals!!

Welcome to the amazing Evo family... Just curious, have you did blood test for you estrogen levels? Gotta be careful about managing that..

Good luck on your goals!!

Thanks!

Regarding the estrogen levels... not yet. :/
I presented my symptoms to my doctor, a GP but with a lot of experience with TRT. However, his experience is a little outdated and when I asked about an AI he didn't think it was necessary, even though my legs were retaining water and a few other "man-type" issues with arousal.

Through this site I am learning how to get blood work elsewhere since he wouldn't even check for it. My insurance doesn't really allow me to just ask for things, there's a process we have to go through if I simply ask "can we check my estrogen?" Because I'm male, my insurance company would have him do about three other things first before agreeing to pay for that. It's not ideal, but that's my reality. Also, they don't pay for anastrozole for males.

Based on other's experience on here, I take .25mg on injection days to be safe. Because I had none, I figure a schedule even less than what most others have found to be ideal will help with water retention, ED and a few other related issues.

I've also got some good information here in the mean-time on when the anastrozole is too much in the mean time, while I figure out where to get bloodwork.

I appreciate you reminding me and if I sound foolish, you can let me know. I probably won't cry... says my estrogen levels.

Welcome to Evo !
Glad to see that you've become more Pro-Active in the Research and Implementation of your TRT.
Continued Success.............................................. JP

Back
Top Bottom