Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's up????

1sic545

Hi, everyone. I have been a member on Elite Fitness for a while under a different screen name. I was stoked when I heard Needto was creating a forum. His products are truly the next best thing to pinning. I am amazed by the results I have got from Diesel and tren. I've got, Beast, Tren, Katana, and soon to be Epistrong in the closet waiting to be tested. Good luck to everyone in reaching their goals. My current goal is to bench 350. I am at about 325 now. So I'll keep everyone posted with my gains. Later...

WELCOME!! ;)

glad to have you here!

Hi, everyone. I have been a member on Elite Fitness for a while under a different screen name. I was stoked when I heard Needto was creating a forum. His products are truly the next best thing to pinning. I am amazed by the results I have got from Diesel and tren. I've got, Beast, Tren, Katana, and soon to be Epistrong in the closet waiting to be tested. Good luck to everyone in reaching their goals. My current goal is to bench 350. I am at about 325 now. So I'll keep everyone posted with my gains. Later...

Well you have definately come to the right place mang!
We're are very honored to have ya!!!

Back
Top Bottom