Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats going on??

anabolix

Sorry, but I have no where else to post this. FYI I have already exhausted all other avenues. I saw the sticky in here, and therefore tried contacting all the names as instructed in the sticky...hurricane etc. All the names I tried pm'ing incl. needtogetaas, would not go through because it said they were not excepting pm's from me. My email has been blowing up with links to threads that are very old. The emails say that someone just posted in one of my threads, but they are indeed OLD posts that are all bombarding my email all at once, months later. I even followed many of the links back to unsubscribe, but without success..they just keep coming lol. Some of them are from the RC chem sponsor section that has since disappeared...at least to me. I don't know if ive been blocked for some weird reason, or the section just got taken down one night. I haven't heard a word either way. Anyways, im posting this in hopes that someone can help me stop this onslaught to my email and also let me know what happened to the RC chem sponsor section. If one of the mods feels the need to delete this again, would you at least send me a pm as to why, and also let me know who to contact. As a longtime customer and member(as of this year), I thank you so much for your care and understanding in this matter.

Sorry, but I have no where else to post this. FYI I have already exhausted all other avenues. I saw the sticky in here, and therefore tried contacting all the names as instructed in the sticky...hurricane etc. All the names I tried pm'ing incl. needtogetaas, would not go through because it said they were not excepting pm's from me. My email has been blowing up with links to threads that are very old. The emails say that someone just posted in one of my threads, but they are indeed OLD posts that are all bombarding my email all at once, months later. I even followed many of the links back to unsubscribe, but without success..they just keep coming lol. Some of them are from the RC chem sponsor section that has since disappeared...at least to me. I don't know if ive been blocked for some weird reason, or the section just got taken down one night. I haven't heard a word either way. Anyways, im posting this in hopes that someone can help me stop this onslaught to my email and also let me know what happened to the RC chem sponsor section. If one of the mods feels the need to delete this again, would you at least send me a pm as to why, and also let me know who to contact. As a longtime customer and member(as of this year), I thank you so much for your care and understanding in this matter.
You are not the only having this issue... Not really sure what's going on but it's been an on going problem.

sorry bro just saw this thread I have sent a email to the higher ups on this for you.

Back
Top Bottom