Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Musclepay FAQ

Do you have any domestic sources?

This is a question we get a lot. Assuming you are referring to USA "domestic" - unfortunately, we do not have any domestic sources at this time. These brands are in very high demand. However, we are actively in pursuit of this.

How do I send BTC/LTC payments for my deposits?

LTC and BTC is done pretty much exactly the same. Follow the instructions below and change out LTC for BTC if Litecoin is your preferred method.

Bitcoin (BTC) Payment Instructions

Your payment instructions are as follows:

If you don’t already have a cryptocurrency wallet registered, you can create one. This download may be installed on most devices. It offers support for Android, Windows, and Apple devices.

If you have not already purchased BTC, using your downloaded wallet or an existing exchange, please do so now. You must add enough funds to cover the full Musclepay balance plus a minor exchange fee. Fees will vary by exchange.

Use the provided QR code or BTC address on your Musclepay Payments page. Remember, you are sending a payment, not receiving one. Once the transaction is complete, your relevant order page will update with payment confirmation. Payment confirmation may take up to 12 hours.

Do not be alarmed if you see multiple BTC addresses. The provided QR code and BTC address will renew every 15 minutes to preserve anonymity and reduce processing time. BTC is fast, convenient, and confidential. If assistance is needed, you may contact our billing department.

Is there a way you guys can take some forms of credit cards? I want to open a musclepay shop but many of my friends want to use their card.

If not a card, can you do a good info page how to use cryptocurrency? please.

Is there a way you guys can take some forms of credit cards? I want to open a musclepay shop but many of my friends want to use their card.

Good question / post

Unfortunately, credit is not an option for these types of products. My previous post goes over instructions on crypto. Please let me know if you need any clarification on crypto payments.

What is the current shipping time with the ongoing pandemic?

For the most part, shipping (including customs clearance), payment processing, and all takes about 3 weeks. Considering, the products shipped are Gear, not socks from Amazon, 3 weeks is well worth the wait. There is a process international packages must go through and no one can jump around it. If you have the patience for it, you could maintain a decent on-hand selection of your favorites.

For the most part, shipping (including customs clearance), payment processing, and all takes about 3 weeks. Considering, the products shipped are Gear, not socks from Amazon, 3 weeks is well worth the wait. There is a process international packages must go through and no one can jump around it. If you have the patience for it, you could maintain a decent on-hand selection of your favorites.

nice post man thanks for the info

3 weeks? can we push that to around 2weeks + guys?

Hopefully some take note of this

Back
Top Bottom