Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Musclepay FAQ

What happens if my package gets seized?

These packages are shipping internationally. They must go through customs in the country from where it was shipped and a second customs in the destination country. Each event may take a week or more to process. Your tracking will not explicitly say if a package is seized. However, we can make a professional estimate based on the length of time in customs. If your package has been in customs longer than 3 weeks, please reach out to customer service.

If a customs letter is received:

- No need to wait! Please contact our support immediately to discuss replacement options. Please save your letter and envelope, as a photocopy may be required.
- Do not respond to the letter. These letters are boilerplate and nothing more. Our customers have literally never complained once about any action being taken.
- Consider using a new name and address for any future orders or replacement orders. This will dramatically improve your chances of a successful delivery.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to comment here or PM me.

These packages are shipping internationally. They must go through customs in the country from where it was shipped and a second customs in the destination country. Each event may take a week or more to process. Your tracking will not explicitly say if a package is seized. However, we can make a professional estimate based on the length of time in customs. If your package has been in customs longer than 3 weeks, please reach out to customer service.

- No need to wait! Please contact our support immediately to discuss replacement options. Please save your letter and envelope, as a photocopy may be required.
- Do not respond to the letter. These letters are boilerplate and nothing more. Our customers have literally never complained once about any action being taken.
- Consider using a new name and address for any future orders or replacement orders. This will dramatically improve your chances of a successful delivery.

Good info, always get new addy for a reship.

bro muscle pay good people

Hey, few Q's:

- Where's your product catalogue?
- Do you guys not accept dropshipping from non-subdomains?
- How much control would we have over prices? (I assume you have a base price for each product to offer 40% com.)
- What country are products shipped from?

Cheers, like what you guys are doing.

A

Back
Top Bottom