Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ask an IFBB Pro Anything!

Milos Sarcev Answering these questions in AMA session.

Q.1 Do you think EQ is a good addition to an offseason or better for contest prep?

Q.2 Hi Milos, have you always trained hard even after your retirement? Did you have to get back into championship shape after the 2003 Night of Champions and if so how difficult was it at 50+? Thanks champ.

Q.3 I'm a skinny guy.. would like to know how to gain some weight and size without breaking the bank. Been hitting tri-test 400.. but looming for something different.

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Jason
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
Email : [email protected]
Web. www.napsgear.org

Milos Sarcev Answering these questions in AMA session.

Q.1 Do you think EQ is a good addition to an offseason or better for contest prep?

Q.2 Hi Milos, have you always trained hard even after your retirement? Did you have to get back into championship shape after the 2003 Night of Champions and if so how difficult was it at 50+? Thanks champ.

Q.3 I'm a skinny guy.. would like to know how to gain some weight and size without breaking the bank. Been hitting tri-test 400.. but looming for something different.

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

Jason
Web. www.napsgear.org

bro Milos smart guy

napsgear beast mode really, content is strong, touchdowns are strong
the deals and discounts best in the industry

napsgear the best quality brand around, top dog in content and sales

Napsgear.org is the GOAT brand
ifbb pros support them
best discounts on the market
high quality gear

Chris Tuttle Answering these questions in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1)What is the most useful machine in the gym?

2)How do you stay motivated? What gets you up in the morning?

3)What is your opinion on dating people who go to the same gym as you?

4)My wife has been working out twice a day to speed up her progress. Are there any disadvantages to this training style? She is doing 30 mins twice a day aerobic/anerobic Jane Fonda type stuff.

5)150mg of tren per week made me very sick with flu symptoms to where I couldn't train. I feel like that is rare. Do you have any info on this?

6)Yes or no. Use of pharmaceuticals such as metformin and telmisartan in bodybuilding?

7)How do I adjust training when coming off a cycle on TRT?

8)Explain about knowing your own CNS threshold from training.

9)Top 5 Health supplements you recommend?

10)I don't get sore from training but still progress on lifts. Does this mean I don't train hard enough?

11)Would you say it is advisable NOT to run an AI during off-season unless 100% needed?

Richard
Web. [url]www.napsgear.org[/URL]

Back
Top Bottom